Undergraduate Fieldwork at Casa Youth Shelter
Thank you for your interest in becoming an Undergraduate Fieldwork Student at Casa Youth Shelter. Please send an email with the following information to Shelter Program Coordinator Kathleen Cyr at [email protected]:
- Your full name
- The school you are attending
- Your major
- The semester in which you are interested in volunteering
- Your primary phone number
- Your mobile phone number
- Your email address
- Confirmation that you will be committed to volunteering at the shelter for a minimum of ten (10) hours per week for the duration of the semester.
- Whether you have ever been convicted of a crime anywhere, including DUI
Please note that you must be approved by your school’s fieldwork/practicum/internship program and you must fulfill course hours as required by your school.
We look forward to meeting you!
Casa Youth Shelter is an Equal Opportunity Placement Site.